MARTIN 404 (N636X)
Martin 404 N636X at Edwardds Air Force Base on October 9, 1999. It was based at the Camarillo Airport. It was delivered to TWA on July 16, 1952, registered as N40429. It's name was Skyliner Peoria. In 1959 it was sold to California Airmotive Corporation. Subsequently it was owned by E. F. McDonald, James McAlister, Montex Drilling Corporation, Airworld Incorporated, Whitesell Construction Corporation, Joe Simpkins Oil, Tiffany Industries Isd., Phase II Incorporated, Sun & Wind Incorporated, and Skylease Incorporated of Wilmington, Delaware. It has been registered to the Planes of Fame Air Museum since September 25, 2008 and is on display at the Grand Canyon Planes of Fame Air Museum in Valle, Arizona.
Want a full history search for N636X dating back to 1998? Buy now. Get it within one hour.
|No Recent History Data|
|Basic users (becoming a basic user is free and easy!) view 3 months history. Join|
Please log in or register to post a comment.